Friday, August 28, 2009

Who Is World's Oldest Blogger?

Blogging is fun once you get the hang of it and specially when you are blogging about your interest, your passion.. there is no limit. Blogging is not limited to an age. There are bloggers as young as age 12 and as old as 109!!..

So who is the world's oldest blogger?

Some says that it was Australia's great-great-grandmother Olive Riley, the world's oldest blogger, who died on July 15, aged 108 or some says it was Ruth Hamilton, of Orlando, Fla., USA, who passed away on Jan. 18, three months before what would have been her 110th birthday.

But both of these bloggers are died and now we have the world's oldest living blogger who is living in Florida. (wow looks like florida is making more older bloggers than any other place)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hey guys this is Vaseem Ansari, 25 years old, Software & Web Developer, Blogger & works on Open Sources Technologies I love my family and my loved once very much. It takes a while for me to build trust in someone new. I am honest, thoughtful, and my friends tell me that I am wise. I would also say that I am stubborn. but I do learn from my mistakes. I'm Glad I'm Me No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. I am me. There's no one else I'd rather be! Have fun reading this blog and don't forget to subscribe to the feed to keep updated on the latest articles. Visit my Blog at http://www.VaseemAnsari.com/blog/

Followers