Monday, August 3, 2009

How to Crack Windows 7

A week ago Windows 7 RTM was announced and Microsoft handover RTM code to manufacturers. Today, Windows 7 crack is available which would easily bypass the trial limit.


A Windows 7 Ultimate OEM DVD ISO from Lenovo has been leaked out and made the hack possible. Its definitely difficult for hackers to open the Microsoft activation certificate from the OEM version of Windows 7. But they did that and its also rumored that even they got the key from Leveno but that could be used to activate other OEM-branded installations, such as Dell, HP etc..

The Windows 7 activator released will work only for Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

Via


So how did you like the tips? Then don't wait Subscribe, Explore and Comments on the posts on My Blog. Thanks for visiting and be a frequent visitor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hey guys this is Vaseem Ansari, 25 years old, Software & Web Developer, Blogger & works on Open Sources Technologies I love my family and my loved once very much. It takes a while for me to build trust in someone new. I am honest, thoughtful, and my friends tell me that I am wise. I would also say that I am stubborn. but I do learn from my mistakes. I'm Glad I'm Me No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. I am me. There's no one else I'd rather be! Have fun reading this blog and don't forget to subscribe to the feed to keep updated on the latest articles. Visit my Blog at http://www.VaseemAnsari.com/blog/

Followers