Monday, August 3, 2009

How to Unlock iPhone 3G

Step 1

Launch the Cydia from your iPhone SpringBoard.

Step 2
Go to Manage tab available at the bottom.
Then Press the large Sources button.

Step 3
Press the Edit button available at the top right corner.
Then Press Add button available at the Top left side of the screen.

Step 4
Enter http://apt9.yellowsn0w.com as the Cydia/APT URL and press the Add Source button.
When adding Source process is complete, Press the big Return to Cydia button.

Step 5
Hit the Done button at the top right.

Step 6
Now Tap to select apt9.yellowsn0w.com from the list of sources.
Now select Yellowsn0w from the list of available packages.

Step 7
Now press Install button from the top right corner.
Then press Confirm from Top Right to Begin Installation.

Step 8
When you're done with the installation, Press the big Return to Cydia Button.

Step 9
Press the Home button to return to SprinBoard. Then Hold down the power button for 3 seconds, a Power slider will appear . Slide to Power OFF your iPhone 3G.  Now again turn your iPhone 3G ON.

Enjoy the SIM of your Choice in your unlocked iPhone 3G.

* USEFUL HINTS *

If iPhone hasn't detected your new carrier, try these:

  • turning off 3G
  • Toggling the Airplane Mode ON and OFF

Still out of Luck? Try reinserting your SIM card or insert a new SIM. or try resetting your Network Setting from Settings > General > Reset Menu


So how did you like the tips? Then don't wait Subscribe, Explore and Comments on the posts on My Blog. Thanks for visiting and be a frequentvisitor.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hey guys this is Vaseem Ansari, 25 years old, Software & Web Developer, Blogger & works on Open Sources Technologies I love my family and my loved once very much. It takes a while for me to build trust in someone new. I am honest, thoughtful, and my friends tell me that I am wise. I would also say that I am stubborn. but I do learn from my mistakes. I'm Glad I'm Me No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. I am me. There's no one else I'd rather be! Have fun reading this blog and don't forget to subscribe to the feed to keep updated on the latest articles. Visit my Blog at http://www.VaseemAnsari.com/blog/

Followers