Monday, August 3, 2009

How to Shut Down Windows in 5 seconds

Super Fast Shutdown Trick in Windows

If you have a habit of running lot of programs in system memory then your computer must be taking longer to either shutdown or restart the computer. It is because Windows terminates all the processes that are running in the background before shutdown.

You must have noticed that pressing the Power button for some time shuts down the system instantly, well this is almost the same thing that this software called Super Fast Shutdown does.

Super Fast Shutdown or Super Fast Reboot are two tools that can shutdown and reboot the computer within 5 seconds flat! While some people do not like quick or fast shutdown, there are few who have no problems with that.

Personally I feel quick shutdown is not a good idea since it can corrupt your data but according to the official website, no problem of disk crash has been reported so far. So I leave it on you if you wish to use it or not. By the way how much time your computer takes to shutdown?

Download Super Fast Shutdown


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hey guys this is Vaseem Ansari, 25 years old, Software & Web Developer, Blogger & works on Open Sources Technologies I love my family and my loved once very much. It takes a while for me to build trust in someone new. I am honest, thoughtful, and my friends tell me that I am wise. I would also say that I am stubborn. but I do learn from my mistakes. I'm Glad I'm Me No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. I am me. There's no one else I'd rather be! Have fun reading this blog and don't forget to subscribe to the feed to keep updated on the latest articles. Visit my Blog at http://www.VaseemAnsari.com/blog/

Followers