Monday, August 3, 2009

Firefox Reaches One Billion Downloads

Mozilla has passed the one billion download benchmark of its Firefox web browser. In year 2004 Firefox was released and now it captures approximately 31% of web browser market share. Although Microsoft Internet Explorer has 60% share of browser market but it is a big achievement of Mozilla Firefox to gain one-third share within this short period of time.


The one billion downloads of Firefox browser includes the downloads related to its all versions since 2004 to up till now. Mozilla tracked the number of Firefox downloads on its site and on completion of one billion downloads it has launched a new site with name OneBillionPlusYou.com

Right now Mozilla engineers are working on Firefox 4.0 version and some days before Mozilla released mock-up designs of Firefox 4.0.

You can download Mozilla Firefox 3.5 latest version here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hey guys this is Vaseem Ansari, 25 years old, Software & Web Developer, Blogger & works on Open Sources Technologies I love my family and my loved once very much. It takes a while for me to build trust in someone new. I am honest, thoughtful, and my friends tell me that I am wise. I would also say that I am stubborn. but I do learn from my mistakes. I'm Glad I'm Me No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. I am me. There's no one else I'd rather be! Have fun reading this blog and don't forget to subscribe to the feed to keep updated on the latest articles. Visit my Blog at http://www.VaseemAnsari.com/blog/

Followers