Friday, August 7, 2009

Little Johnny strikes again


Johnny was a very inquisitive 10-year old. Playing in the garden, he noticed an earthworm in his hole. So he pulled the worm out of his hole, and started playing with it. But after a while, he got tired of this worm, so he decides that it's time for the worm to go home. Home being, of course, his hole in the ground...

So, after an hour or so, he still can't get the worm into his hole. Johnny's grandfather was watching him all the time, interested to see what would be the outcome of this.

He walks to Johnny and tells him : "Johnny my boy, if you get that worm back in his hole, I'll give you ten bucks ", so as to see the end of this story. So Johnny thinks for a while, runs into the house, and returns with... a bottle of hairspray. He sprays that little worm with hairspray till its as solid as a welding rod, and neatly slips it back into the hole, earning himself ten bucks.

Next morning, grandpa walks into the room, and gives Johnny a hundred bucks.

Johnny looks at him and says, "But grandpa, you already gave me ten bucks!"

Grandpa looks at him and says, "This comes from your grandma..."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hey guys this is Vaseem Ansari, 25 years old, Software & Web Developer, Blogger & works on Open Sources Technologies I love my family and my loved once very much. It takes a while for me to build trust in someone new. I am honest, thoughtful, and my friends tell me that I am wise. I would also say that I am stubborn. but I do learn from my mistakes. I'm Glad I'm Me No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. I am me. There's no one else I'd rather be! Have fun reading this blog and don't forget to subscribe to the feed to keep updated on the latest articles. Visit my Blog at http://www.VaseemAnsari.com/blog/

Followers