Thursday, August 27, 2009

List of addresses of Google all around the world

http://www.google.com/corporate/address.html

The Google offices are at the following locations in india

India

Google Bangalore
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
Old Madras Road
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Bangalore, 560 016
India
Phone: +91-80-67218989

Google Gurgaon
Google India Pvt Ltd
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Gurgaon India
122002
Phone: +91-124-4512900

Google Hyderabad
Google India Pvt. Ltd
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh, India

Google Mumbai
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vaswani Chambers
1st Floor
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
India
Phone: +91-22-6611-7200

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hey guys this is Vaseem Ansari, 25 years old, Software & Web Developer, Blogger & works on Open Sources Technologies I love my family and my loved once very much. It takes a while for me to build trust in someone new. I am honest, thoughtful, and my friends tell me that I am wise. I would also say that I am stubborn. but I do learn from my mistakes. I'm Glad I'm Me No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. I am me. There's no one else I'd rather be! Have fun reading this blog and don't forget to subscribe to the feed to keep updated on the latest articles. Visit my Blog at http://www.VaseemAnsari.com/blog/

Followers