Saturday, August 1, 2009

How to Cross Browser Check Your Site Design

Hello. It is very difficult to check your web design on each web browser. More because we cannot have lower version of browsers especially IE6, on Vista or Xp updated.

It is really sad that IE6 creates a real problem in having compatibility with design of blogs or sites. It is really important to cross browser check your site design, because many readers use different browsers on their system.

But what if you can check the compatibility (How your template or site looks) in over 60 browsers in just a one click and without installing any of them. kenyit

Yea there is a site which ease this task. It makes screenshots of your web design in different browsers. It generates screenshots of your web design in about 60 browsers and stores them online for you.

Browsershots is the way to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hey guys this is Vaseem Ansari, 25 years old, Software & Web Developer, Blogger & works on Open Sources Technologies I love my family and my loved once very much. It takes a while for me to build trust in someone new. I am honest, thoughtful, and my friends tell me that I am wise. I would also say that I am stubborn. but I do learn from my mistakes. I'm Glad I'm Me No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. I am me. There's no one else I'd rather be! Have fun reading this blog and don't forget to subscribe to the feed to keep updated on the latest articles. Visit my Blog at http://www.VaseemAnsari.com/blog/

Followers