Sunday, August 9, 2009

Nokia Gold Arte 8800 Mobile Phone Review

Sophistication is the right word to describe Nokia Gold Arte 8800 mobile phone. This device is definitely of much higher class than for the normal usage of phones like texting, calling, taking images, music, etc. This is something about gold and leather.

Nokia Gold Arte 8800 is a gold plated mobile phone, not a solid gold. But, that is definitely alright as it shines like real gold and possess the benefits of gold artifacts that do not loose their sheen. Thus, the shining factor of Arte will last forever. The body of Nokia Gold Arte 8800 is no less than the interior of a luxury car. The combination of mahogany, crème leather, carbon fiber, sapphire and 18 carat gold plated body definitely proves that.

Appearance of Nokia Gold Arte 8800 – The Nokia 8800 Gold Arte is a latest alternative in the 8800 Arte family of lush mobile handsets from Nokia. Nokia Gold Arte 8800 is like a slider phone to some extent. When the device is on slide, the display and navigational buttons divulge its numeric keypad of the phone.

The Features and Highlights– After the class about the looks of Nokia Gold Arte 8800, let's get on to its features. The display screen of Arte is of two inches with 16 million color OLED. It provides QVGA resolution. Other key features include 3.2 mega pixel camera with auto focus feature, 3G support, 4GB internal memory, good battery life, etc. Arte also comes with desk stand a Bluetooth headset. Its nice to Tap twice" on the front to light up the display and show the clock; or turn phone face down to mute incoming calls.

The Limitations – Nothing is perfect and Nokia Gold Arte 8800 also comes with its share of limitations. The major disadvantages of Arte are small display with poor clarity under sunlight; no expandable memory; only supports tri-band; camera performance could be better; lack of smart dialing, video calls, Java multi tasking and office document viewer; and lastly it is expensive. The gold plated body is costing too much and with that price the user can even buy a Carbon Arte and Nokia E71. Arte has upgraded 8 series phones in terms of materials, but should also enhance it capabilities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hey guys this is Vaseem Ansari, 25 years old, Software & Web Developer, Blogger & works on Open Sources Technologies I love my family and my loved once very much. It takes a while for me to build trust in someone new. I am honest, thoughtful, and my friends tell me that I am wise. I would also say that I am stubborn. but I do learn from my mistakes. I'm Glad I'm Me No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. I am me. There's no one else I'd rather be! Have fun reading this blog and don't forget to subscribe to the feed to keep updated on the latest articles. Visit my Blog at http://www.VaseemAnsari.com/blog/

Followers