Friday, August 28, 2009

Nokia N900 Specifications

3.5 inch touch-sensitive widescreen display .
Integrated GPS with Nokia Ovi maps support .
N900 's 5 megapixel autofocus camera  will have  LED flash with 3* digital zoom  . Images at (2584 × 1938 pixels) ( Video recording at up to 848 × 480 pixels (WVGA) and up to 25fps .
Processors :TI OMAP 3430: ARM Cortex-A8 600 MHz, PowerVR SGX with OpenGL ES 2.0 support .
Memory :Up to 1GB of application memory (256 MB RAM, 768 MB virtual memory)
32 GB internal storage ( expandable upto 45 GB via card slot )
BL-5J 1320mAh battery.
TV out ,WiFi ,Bluetooth ,3G ,EDGE
Color :Only black
Maemo media player plays all popular video and audio files .
FM transmitter and Receiver .

Nokia N900 box will contain :

Nokia N900,Nokia Battery (BL-5J),Nokia High Efficiency Charger (AC-10),Nokia Stereo Headset (WH-205),Video out cable (CA-75U),Nokia charger adaptor (CA-146C),Cleaning cloth

Nokia N900 price and launch dates:

Nokia N900 will be officially released  at Nokia world on  September 2009 . It will be available all over the world from October for a price of 500 Euro . So in India the price of N900 would be around the launch price N97 ,that is 34000 INR.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hey guys this is Vaseem Ansari, 25 years old, Software & Web Developer, Blogger & works on Open Sources Technologies I love my family and my loved once very much. It takes a while for me to build trust in someone new. I am honest, thoughtful, and my friends tell me that I am wise. I would also say that I am stubborn. but I do learn from my mistakes. I'm Glad I'm Me No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. I am me. There's no one else I'd rather be! Have fun reading this blog and don't forget to subscribe to the feed to keep updated on the latest articles. Visit my Blog at http://www.VaseemAnsari.com/blog/

Followers