Thursday, August 6, 2009

12 Signs to know, if you Love someone.

TWELVE:
                 When you're on the phone with them late at night and they hang up,
                   you still miss them even when it was just two minutes ago.


ELEVEN:
                 You walk really slow when you're with them.


TEN:
                You feel shy whenever they're around.


NINE:
                You smile when you hear their voice.

EIGHT:
                When you look at them, you can't see the other people around you,
                 you just see him/her.


SIX:
               They're all you think about.


FIVE:
                You realize you're always smiling when you're looking at them.


FOUR:
                You would do anything for them, just to see them.


THREE:
                While reading this, there was one person on your mind this whole time.


TWO:
                You were so busy thinking about that person, you didn't notice number seven was missing


ONE:
               You just scrolled up to check & are now silently laughing at yourself!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hey guys this is Vaseem Ansari, 25 years old, Software & Web Developer, Blogger & works on Open Sources Technologies I love my family and my loved once very much. It takes a while for me to build trust in someone new. I am honest, thoughtful, and my friends tell me that I am wise. I would also say that I am stubborn. but I do learn from my mistakes. I'm Glad I'm Me No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. I am me. There's no one else I'd rather be! Have fun reading this blog and don't forget to subscribe to the feed to keep updated on the latest articles. Visit my Blog at http://www.VaseemAnsari.com/blog/

Followers