Saturday, September 12, 2009

US man to run 5,000 km barefoot

New York, Sep 10 (RIA Novosti) US businessman Tellman Knudson hopes to raise $100 million for a charity by running across the the country barefoot, a media report said Wednesday.
The 32-year-old entrepreneur will start his 5,000-km barefoot run in New York. He intends to give the money collected during the run to nonprofit organisations and programmes across the country involved in rebuilding the lives of homeless.

Knudson's route is expected to pass through Cleveland (Ohio), Chicago (Illinois), Oklahoma City (Oklahoma), Saint Louis (Missouri), Houston (Texas), and to end in Santa Monica (California). To cover the distance, he plans to run 30-40 km per day, the Brattleboro Reformer newspaper reported.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hey guys this is Vaseem Ansari, 25 years old, Software & Web Developer, Blogger & works on Open Sources Technologies I love my family and my loved once very much. It takes a while for me to build trust in someone new. I am honest, thoughtful, and my friends tell me that I am wise. I would also say that I am stubborn. but I do learn from my mistakes. I'm Glad I'm Me No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. I am me. There's no one else I'd rather be! Have fun reading this blog and don't forget to subscribe to the feed to keep updated on the latest articles. Visit my Blog at http://www.VaseemAnsari.com/blog/

Followers