Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blog Monitoring methods using Google Analytics


Google Analytics is a free service from Google that we can use to monitor our blog, traffic and all activities from our visitors and it's shows in statistic data (number and ghraphic). The informations is very useful to improve our blog, that why I integrated my blog with Google Analytics with no charge.
Google Analytics help me to knowing what keywords that send visitors to my blog, what article that most of my visitors reads and contents that bring most visitors.

Benefits using Google Analytics:
  1. Great Analysis. Google Analytics have all features more that you can imagine from an analytics tool. Google Analytics give you data to help you manage and improve your blog. And, all that data available on PDF or Exel or sent to you via email.
  2. Easy to use it. It's easy to use Google Analytics, even an internet beginner, it's provide maximum result that we can expect.
  3. We can use it to measure several sites size.Google Analytics run on the same server with Google. From the site/blog with high traffic to site/blog with low traffic, Google Analytics provide consistent services.
  4. Integrated With AdWords. If you have an AdWords account, you can use Google Analytics right from your Google Adwords interface.
  5. Integrated With Adsense. If you have an Adsense account you can track your Adsense activities from Google Analytics. Google Analytics provide you what traffic source, contents or keywords that give you adsense clicks.
  6. Track Your Promotions. Google Analytics track all your online promotion, from your email to keywords, whatever the searh engines or site/blog that drive visitors to your site/blog, it's from search engines (Goolge, Yahoo!, Bing, etc) or from another site/blog or from any country or with other ways.
  7. You can see how your visitors interactions. You can see how long you visitors stay on your article, what article have high visit and what article with less visitors.
  8. Save. Google taking care people trust very serious, and guarantee your privacy data. Google understand that your site/blog analytics data is very sensitive, so Google give a great protection.
  9. And nore benefits for us if we using Google Analytics.It's help us as we have our own professional blog analytics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hey guys this is Vaseem Ansari, 25 years old, Software & Web Developer, Blogger & works on Open Sources Technologies I love my family and my loved once very much. It takes a while for me to build trust in someone new. I am honest, thoughtful, and my friends tell me that I am wise. I would also say that I am stubborn. but I do learn from my mistakes. I'm Glad I'm Me No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. I am me. There's no one else I'd rather be! Have fun reading this blog and don't forget to subscribe to the feed to keep updated on the latest articles. Visit my Blog at http://www.VaseemAnsari.com/blog/

Followers