Saturday, September 12, 2009

Smallest Nokia Cell Phone In the World

Nokia have been well known for developing some awesome cell phones, in my place Nokia Cell phones are the preferred mobile brand, other well known cell phones used are from Sony Ericson, Motorola and so on.. Anyway have you seen the Smallest Nokia cell phone picture? Do you know the smallest Nokia mobile phone model? If you've any guesses then forget it 

Check out the smallest Nokia Cell Phone in the world:

nokia_smallest_cellphone

Isn't it really very small? This phone is Nokia 0.3710 which is smaller than the coin and it's incredible mini size makes it tough to type any text from the phone, perhaps you have to use a toothpick (just like a PDA  ) or the cell phone might break 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hey guys this is Vaseem Ansari, 25 years old, Software & Web Developer, Blogger & works on Open Sources Technologies I love my family and my loved once very much. It takes a while for me to build trust in someone new. I am honest, thoughtful, and my friends tell me that I am wise. I would also say that I am stubborn. but I do learn from my mistakes. I'm Glad I'm Me No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. I am me. There's no one else I'd rather be! Have fun reading this blog and don't forget to subscribe to the feed to keep updated on the latest articles. Visit my Blog at http://www.VaseemAnsari.com/blog/

Followers