Saturday, September 12, 2009

Get Vodafone Caller Tunes for Free

I thought this might interest the people around here, Vodafone Caller tunes (also known as Caller Tones) are quite popular actually. You can subscribe to caller tunes on a monthly basis by calling the customer support or activating the subscription via sms. But right now, here are some free vodafone caller tunes that can be used across India. All you need is to make a call or send an sms given below.

vodafone_caller_tones

Free Vodafone Callertunes online

There are two working methods I've found online that will subscribe you to Vodafone caller tunes, try out both of them and I am sure any one of them will work for you. I searched a few places and some of the people in South India have been happy to get this trick work from their current location.

Method 1 : Dial 54206090 from your vodafone cell phone and you will get a free Caller tune instantly. This trick is working for Kerala Vodafone users. Period!

Method 2 : Activate the caller tune by sending an SMS to the toll free number 55655. Send FREE to 55655 and you will have a vodafone caller tune set for your mobile number.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hey guys this is Vaseem Ansari, 25 years old, Software & Web Developer, Blogger & works on Open Sources Technologies I love my family and my loved once very much. It takes a while for me to build trust in someone new. I am honest, thoughtful, and my friends tell me that I am wise. I would also say that I am stubborn. but I do learn from my mistakes. I'm Glad I'm Me No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. I am me. There's no one else I'd rather be! Have fun reading this blog and don't forget to subscribe to the feed to keep updated on the latest articles. Visit my Blog at http://www.VaseemAnsari.com/blog/

Followers