Friday, October 9, 2009

How to remember passwords for Websites

Here is one example:

  • The first digit is the number of characters on the name of the website.
  • The second digit is "c" is the number in the first step was odd, and "t" if it was even.
  • The third digit is the last letter of the name of the website.
  • The fourth digit is "$" if the letter in the previous step was a vowel, and "%" if it was a consonant.
  • The last three digits are the first three letters of the name of the website.

Using this method above, your password on Twitter would be "7cr%twi" and on Facebook it would be "8tk%fac".

Once you start using this method to create your passwords you will be able to remember any password by applying it again. Obviously the important thing is to make sure no one knows what your algorithm is (and that the algorithm is slightly complex).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hey guys this is Vaseem Ansari, 25 years old, Software & Web Developer, Blogger & works on Open Sources Technologies I love my family and my loved once very much. It takes a while for me to build trust in someone new. I am honest, thoughtful, and my friends tell me that I am wise. I would also say that I am stubborn. but I do learn from my mistakes. I'm Glad I'm Me No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. I am me. There's no one else I'd rather be! Have fun reading this blog and don't forget to subscribe to the feed to keep updated on the latest articles. Visit my Blog at http://www.VaseemAnsari.com/blog/

Followers