Tuesday, October 20, 2009

How to change business name in Paypal Profile/Account

Hello frendz
Hope you all are doing good and hopefully enjoyed the Deepawali very well.
As i have used the gadget from paypal "Donate" button and you must noticed the donate button on my blog pages.
Last day i got payment in my paypal account and i noticed that the webpage was showing the business name of my previous company. Now i wanted to change the name to my new business name that is The CodeMasterz (Vaseem Ansari).
So after a lot of research in my paypal account i found the way to change the Business Name and the instructions are as follows.


Here's how to change the name of your business:

  1. Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.
  2. Click "Profile" at the top of the page.
  3. Click "Business Information" in the Account Information section.
  4. Click "Change name."
  5. Select "Business Name Change (business name)."
  6. Click "Continue" and follow the instructions.

I know situations like this can be difficult, so thanks for using the tips here with us. If you have more questions, please comment or contact me using the link Say Hello on my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hey guys this is Vaseem Ansari, 25 years old, Software & Web Developer, Blogger & works on Open Sources Technologies I love my family and my loved once very much. It takes a while for me to build trust in someone new. I am honest, thoughtful, and my friends tell me that I am wise. I would also say that I am stubborn. but I do learn from my mistakes. I'm Glad I'm Me No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. I am me. There's no one else I'd rather be! Have fun reading this blog and don't forget to subscribe to the feed to keep updated on the latest articles. Visit my Blog at http://www.VaseemAnsari.com/blog/

Followers